It's a jungle

"It's a jungle out there! Have fun exploring it, but watch out for swinging monkeys!"

Friday, July 16, 2010

The best money I have ever spent!

My daughter justt had her first dance recital. I purchased the DVD so that I could show her what her performance looked like from the audience point of view, and so that I could relive the excitement over and over. It has turned out to be the best money I have ever spent. Both my kids have watched the movie over and over and over.... well you get the point. I think they have so far watched the DVD about 100 times in the past 2 weeks. A few months ago I took about 50 pictures of our adventure at an apple orchard near our house and put them onto a DVD and set it to music. Also the best money ever spent! I have learned that children would rather watch themselves on t.v then any cartoon out there. I plan to get more pictures put on DVD for them for Christmas this year.  No more expensive toys, just DVDs of the things they have done.  My advice to anyone who needs some time to themselves or needs to get the laundry done, or mop the floors, have some home movies of any kind of your kids ready!  It will keep them entertained for hours!  It can be something simple like pictures of them playing with their friends, or a trip that you have taken, even pictures you've taken over the past year.  Maybe even ask your children if they have any ideas or ask them to help you select the pictures to put on the DVD.  Make it a special project.  Be creative and see where it takes you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment